Saturday, August 02, 2008

Goodbye Ah-Ma... .. .

Now the time is 3:33am, i'm all alone at my grandma's funeral wake... .. .

This morning after i came out from my showers, i check my hp and realised that i have 1 sms & 1 missed call from Aunty Bel and the sms says: "Dad jus calld, mom/ahma like passed away already. I m nw on d way hm. Pls stnd by. Dont call dad nor hm, call me if u wan." Upon reading this sms, my heart dropped... .. . I call Aunty Bel straight away and she says that Ah-Gong says that Ah-Ma seems to have passed away and without saying more i called my boss to apply for urgent leave and tears rolled down my cheeks as i talk... .. . I changed immediately and rush over to Ah-Ma's house, by the time i reached there Aunty Bel is back already and the paramedics are there too and Ah-Ma had been certified dead... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Ah-Ma has passed away peacefully in her sleep, it's a blessing as we all believe... .. .

Aunty Bel is busy trying to make the necessary arrangements for Ah-Ma's funeral, i'm trying to comfort Ah-Gong, Dad is on his way over and so are the rest of the family... .. .

At this point, i really dont know how should i continue this post... .. .

Ah-Ma, I LOVE YA and i will be missing ya badly... .. !

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker