Sunday, March 09, 2008

Bang... .. !!! Damage SGD2500+++


BANG

It was a rainy sunday, we have plan the day to visit my mum & father-in-law... 1st stop was to go jln singa, along the way there we saw a few accidents on the highway... after toa payoh exit on pie towards changi the traffic was quite congested so i decided to take a different route and change lane to my left and take upper serangoon and... BANG! F*%K!!! the road was too slippery and didnt manage to stop in time and bang into the F*%KING cab infront!

it was first time in my life getting into an accident with my dad's car, F*%KING SIANZ man! me cant claim insurance as there's some complication and worse still when it's a bloody cab i bang... gotta compensate the cabby for his rental, loss of income and repair fees... .. . plus my dad's car repair fee....
F*%KING burned a big hole in my pocket.... .. ....

SianZ... .. .

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker