Tuesday, January 23, 2007

No more RT (Remedial Training)... .. !

It have been 3 years since i last took my IPPT test, yapz keng keng & keng but until recently was being charged but luckily nothing and no fine but gotta attend RT (Remedial Training)... Today is my IPPT test after a few RT session, damn stress loh since y'day nite, i even took 1/2day leave today to get some rest before i go for my IPPT.

In fact not much of a problem for all the four static station, 2.4km run is the killer... When i put on my 1st step for the 2.4km, i oredi started to feel that my legs are kinda wobbly liao... shit man... but i have to go on... After the the 1st round (total of 3 rounds), my timing was still okae at 3min35sec... Then during the 2nd round i oredi feel very much breathless oredi, throat damn dry, signs of vomiting and giving up but i told myself: "$200!!! I dun wanna come back again!!!"... .. . Luckily towards the end of 2nd round, my timing is still pretty good at 7min45sec, so i told myself, i want that f**king $200 (SILVER award) so i must finish my 2.4km run at a minimun timing of 12min. I maintain my pace & speed and towards the last 150m i speed up to my max using all the f**king energy thats left in this totally damaged body of mine, i manage to over take the guy that was running ahead of me for the last 2 rounds and ended the f**king 2.4km run with a timing of 11.21min. SILVER!!! YESSS!!! I MADE IT!!!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker