Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Random Thoughts

Juz read my Dar Dar's blog on this post (Random Thoughts)... .. .

Pre-marriage symptoms? Fear?

Probably due to both our parents failure in marriage, we might fear and developed some kinda pre-marriage symptoms. We kinda talk over the weekend, maybe due to my choice of words on our marriage topic has actually inserted fear and concern into my Dar Dar... Basically my bottomline is to make things work for both of us for now and our future.

I hope that we both can be more positive and strive together to make our marriage a success and a happy one.

Dar Dar, I LOVE ya! Do not fret, we will make things work!
(Want you to know that i'm not doubtful whether if we are happy together in future or not, i juz wanna make things better... .. .)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker