Tuesday, May 23, 2006

PoRkY The Shredder...



What is see here is the master piece of PoRkY the "Shredder"... .. . Recently he's very attracted to the papers and almost everyday without fail, when i get home from work he'll show me his daily effort of shredding master piece. OH MY GOD... .. !

So everyday after work is to clear up his master piece and pray hard that my dad don't complain that he's too artistic... .. . Just finishing clearing the mess, feeling tired and hungry and waiting for my dad to tabao dinner for me...

Just hope that he'll be sick of his art lesson soon... .. . ... .. .

2 comments:

Dominique Neo said...

I think we should be glad that Porky didn't show interest in oil painting (painting with his SHIT) as well...
Thank god!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...
ya rite man...
heng arh!!!
Love... .. .

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker